View Notification
Click here for City of Tuscaloosa COVID19 updates.

Frequently Asked Questions

When do I use Tuscaloosa 311?

Tuscaloosa 311 is the City's non-emergency call center. You may report broken streetlights or potholes, get assistance with permits or licenses, find information on city-sponsored events or report a problem with any city-related service. No more guessing which department to call or how to reach the correct person.

Contact Tuscaloosa 311 through the website at or by dialing 311 within city limits or 205-248-5311 if outside city limits