Free, Live, Local Music @ Government Plaza
After a brief hiatus, the Live at the Plaza free summer concert series is back! Every Friday in June and July, plus on select dates in the fall, the City will feature local live performances in the family-friendly atmosphere of Government Plaza. The shows, presented by Coca-Cola and Alabama Credit Union, are held from 6 to 9 p.m., and admission is free and open to the public.
Food and Drinks
Each Live at the Plaza event will have a selection of local food trucks parked around Government Plaza where food and beverages can be purchased. Government Plaza is also located in the Downtown Entertainment District, so you may purchase alcoholic beverages to go from nearby participating establishments and bring them onto the plaza.
Alcoholic beverages from home are not allowed.
Free parking is available in the Intermodal Facility Parking Deck located right next to Government Plaza!
Please feel free to bring lawn chairs and picnic blankets to spread out with your family and friends. We just ask that you leave your pop-up tents at home so everyone gets a clear view of the stage!
Live at the Plaza showcases some of the Tuscaloosa Area's best live talent! The lineup (pending final contracts) for this summer is:
- June 4: Kemistry (7:15 p.m.), Sonik Jones (6 p.m.)
- June 18: Algorhythm (7:15 p.m.), Casey Thrasher (6 p.m.)
- June 25: Keith "Cashmere" Williams (7:15 p.m.), Justin Oliver (6 p.m.)
- July 2: The Powell Brothers (7:15 p.m.), Measures of Loud (6 p.m.)
- July 9: The Locals (7:15 p.m.), The M-80s (6 p.m.)
- July 16: Stonegrey (7 p.m.), One Wild Sunday (6 p.m.)
- July 23: Plato Jones (7:30 p.m.), Amanda Shaw (6 p.m.)
- July 30: The Locked Band (7:15 p.m.), The Jous Band (6 p.m.)
- August 6: Jus Gruv Entertainment (7:15 p.m.), Dire Wolf (6 p.m.)
Thank you to our series sponsors for this season, Alabama Credit Union and Coca-Cola!