If you have school aged kids (ages 6-14):
- We have secured spaces for City employees’ children with the YMCA and Boys and Girls Club. Please see the attached for the informational flier and registration form.
- Please include “City of Tuscaloosa” in the Parent/Guardian/Contact Information section for the Employed at spot.
- Registration, drop off, pickup and the cost of $80 per week will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian dropping the child off.
- Human Resources is researching if schools closing for a declared emergency qualifies as an event to be able to change dependent care withholdings.
- As soon as we have an answer, we will send that back out to you. If you have any questions or concerns about your withholdings surrounding this, please email the COVID-19HR@tuscaloosa.com.
- If you do use this service, please send an informational email (with just the number of children and location utilized) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: if this services is not adequately utilized, it will not stay open in future weeks.
If you have daycare aged kids (ages 0-6):
- We have secured possible spots for City employees’ children with State certified daycares around the city. Please see the attached daycare preadmission form.
- If you would like to register for a possible spot in one of these daycares, please fill out the preadmission form and submit it email@example.com.
- He will contact you with all available information to assist you in getting childcare.
If you don’t need this service this week, but may next week or after, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with possible future childcare needs ASAP.