Connecting small businesses to big opportunities
Tuscaloosa Builds offers support and resources to minority-owned, woman-owned and disadvantaged businesses in Tuscaloosa. Free educational workshops are held on the third Thursday of every month from 5 to 7 p.m. and are open to the public.
All contractors or interested parties can learn more about this program or sign up for our database by calling 205-248-5725.
- The University of Alabama
- Tuscaloosa City Schools
- Tuscaloosa County Parks and Recreation
- Tuscaloosa County Schools
- Tuscaloosa Housing Authority
- Tuscaloosa County Commission
- U.S. Small Business Association (SBA)
- Alabama Small Business Development Center Network (SBDC)
- Alabama Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- ALDOT DBE Supportive Services
- The University of Alabama School of Business
Todo material contenido en esta página web está disponible en español y otros idiomas bajo petición. Por favor llame al 205-248-5700 para asistencia.
All material contained on this webpage is available in Spanish and other languages upon request. Please call 205-248-5700 for assistance.
Builders of Exellence
In 2020, Spencer Management LLC. exceeded expectations by not only providing services for the McDonald Hughs Activity Center Phase I but also met the DBE goal with a 91% participation utilizing contractors involved in the Tuscaloosa Builds program.