Tuscaloosa Department of Transportation
- Traffic Systems
- Right-of-Way & Landscaping
- Fleet Maintenance
- Tuscaloosa Regional Airport
- Report a pothole or other transportation problem
The City of Tuscaloosa Department of Transportation will be closing Jack Warner Parkway between 28th Avenue and Greensboro Avenue on Saturday, March 8, 2014, beginning 5:00 a.m. through 12:30 p.m. The closure is for the Tuscaloosa Half Marathon.
STREET SWEEPING SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 10, 2014
The City of Tuscaloosa Department of Transportation will be sweeping the following general areas the week of March 10, 2014.
- 15th Street to Hargrove, and Greensboro Avenue to Hackberry Lane, 16th thru 19th Street, Avalon Place, Pinehurst, Guildswood, Dearing Place, Alaca Place, Parkview Drive, Bonita Terrace, Meadow Lawn, 11th Court, 12th Avenue, The Downs, Hillcrest, Harrison Street, Old Mills Street, Brooksdale Drive
- Lakepoint Drive, Monte Vista Drive, Lakeside Cove, Spring Hill Drive, Norwood Lane, Palisades Drive, 33rd Court East, Rainbow Drive, Diamond Ridge Lane, Joshua Circle, 30th thru 33rd Avenue East, Alpine Place, 48th Place East
- 26th and 28th Avenue East, Juanita Drive, Crescent Gardens Drive, The Knoll, Durrett Grove, Arcadia Drive, 12th Place East, 6th Street NE, Green Grove, Sunset Drive NE, Beech Hills, 21st Street East, Mayfair Lane, Lewis Lane, Clairmont Road, Patton Avenue, Cherokee Hills, Woodland Terrace, Tall Pine Circle, Willow Ridge Lane, 35th Street East
- 35th and 37th Street NE, 16th thru 19th Avenue NE, Gaineswood Lane, Brandon Parkway, Hodge Circle, Edward Circle, The Towns of North River, Lesley Drive, Point Clear Road, Greystone, Crown Pointe, Newport Drive
In order to allow the sweepers to do a thorough job, please refrain from parking on the street in these areas this week.