View Notification
Executive Order 2020-001 extending the water, sewer, and solid waste collection grace period and suspending disconnections has expired. Learn More

Tuscaloosa 311

We're here to help

Tuscaloosa 311

What is Tuscaloosa 311?

Tuscaloosa 311 is the three-digit non-emergency telephone line for Tuscaloosa, which directs callers to the City of Tuscaloosa’s non-emergency call center. 311 helps residents submit service requests, get assistance with permits or licenses, find information on city events, or report a problem with any city services.

Common Requests Types:

  • Garbage
  • Trash and Recyling
  • Animal Control
  • Water and Sewer
  • Roads and Streets

How can I submit a request?

There are three ways to submit a request to 311:

  1. Dial 311 within City limits, or call 205-248-5311
  2. Submit a request on this page using the form on this page
  3. Download the free 311 app from the App Store or Google Play Store