Terms & Conditions for E-billing
To register to have your utility bills delivered via email, please read and agree to the following conditions:
- By enrolling in e-billing, you are requesting that we stop mailing you a paper bill. You’ll stop receiving a paper bill once we have successfully delivered a confirmation email to the email address you provide.
- You are responsible for paying your bill even if your e-bill is not received. The same is true of a paper water bill. Please check your spam filters and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to avoid emails bouncing back.
- If for any reason your e-bills are returned as undeliverable, you will be switched back to paper bills. However, there may be a delay of one or two billing cycles before you receive a paper bill. To avoid this, please notify the Water Business Office at email@example.com or 205-248-5500 of any changes in your email address.
- The City may use your email address to contact you, but we will not rent, sell, or otherwise make your account or contact information available to any third party, unless required by law.
- You may opt out of e-billing at any time by completing this form again and clicking “unsubscribe.” There is no cost to enroll or un-enroll in e-billing.