View Notification
We need your input! Take our survey and let us know what Tuscaloosa needs in our next police chief.

Pay Water Bill

Thank you for using our online services site. 

Making an online payment once your water service has been disconnected does not automatically schedule the reconnection of your water service. All past-due bills, late penalties and deposits must be paid before services will be reconnected. All late penalties and fees associated with collections must be paid for services to be continued whether or not services were actually disconnected.

If your water service has been disconnected and you make a payment online to re-establish service, please e-mail us at or call our customer service line at 205-248-5500 during our regular hours of operation (Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m., excluding holidays) and speak with a customer service representative to schedule an appointment to reconnect water service.

If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you need assistance using this site, please contact our customer service department at 205-248-5500.

In order to review your account information, check your consumption history or make an online payment, click on the link below in order to proceed to account services.


Proceed To Account Services

Credit Cards

Return to City Services

Recent News

Stay up to date with everything here

Mayor Walt Maddox continues Iron Bowl Wager tradition

November 26, 2019
TUSCALOOSA, AL - City of Tuscaloosa Mayor Walt Maddox will continue the tradition of a $100 Iron Bowl wager to benefit local charities for the seventh year in a row with Auburn Mayor Ron Anders.
Read More

Holidays on the River returns to the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater on Nov. 27

November 25, 2019
The City of Tuscaloosa’s Holidays on the River event will return on Wednesday, Nov. 27 to the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater. Holidays on the River features outdoor ice skating, horse-drawn carriage rides and visits from Santa. Here are some things to know about this season: 
Read More
Leaf season is here! Don't worry, we won’t leaf ya hanging! 🍂 Please bag your leaves, leave them at the curb unti… about 12 hours ago

I don’t know my account number and customer number. How can I get them?