View Notification
No notifications.

How do I amend a previously filed return?

If you discover that you have made an error on a sales tax return previously filed, use a blank form marked “AMENDED” to report the corrected information for the applicable period(s).  Forward the amended return, a copy of the original return, and any addition tax, penalty, and/or interest due to the following address:

City of Tuscaloosa
Revenue Division
P.O. Box 2089
Tuscaloosa, AL  35403


If there is no additional tax due, you can email the forms to