View Notification
No notifications.

How do I swear out a warrant on an individual?

If the crime occurred in Tuscaloosa and a report was taken by a Tuscaloosa Police Officer, you must first obtain a copy of your police report. After you've gotten your report, you must meet with a Municipal Court Magistrate either at the Municipal Court building or at police headquarters.