View Notification
No notifications.

I had a water bill much bigger than any I’ve ever received. I found a leak in my plumbing and have fixed it. Can I get relief from this excessive unintended water use?

The City has a leak relief policy that allows customers a one-time relief from an excessive bill provided they meet the minimum criteria outlined in the policy. The Leak Relief Application can be found at City Services Useful Forms.

This form can be completed at home or elsewhere, but it must be executed in the Water and Sewer Department in the Business Office at 2230 Gary Fitts St. since this is an affidavit and requires witnesses of the signatures. The form can also be obtained at the Business Office.