View Notification
No notifications.

My property was leased to a person(s) that left without paying their water account balance or I bought this residence or property from a person(s) that left an outstanding water account balance. How do I clear the property of the liability caused by this other person(s)?

The Business Office has a Legal Statement form to provide documentation of this situation which when executed and placed on record with the Business Office frees the property tenants and/or owner from this liability. The Legal Statement form can be found at City Services Useful Forms.

This form can be completed at home or elsewhere but it must be executed in the Water and Sewer Department in the Business Office at 2230 Gary Fitts St. since this is an affidavit and requires witnesses of the signatures. The form can also be obtained at the Business Office.