View Notification
No notifications.

I’ve legally changed my name (typical reasons: Death, Marriage, Divorce, Etc.) How do I change my name on my water account?

To provide documentation of this name change, submit the Name Change Agreement form found at City Services Useful Forms. When executed and placed on record with the Business Office, it will facilitate the desired name change.

The Name Change Agreement form can be completed at home or elsewhere, but it must be executed in the Water and Sewer Department in the Business Office at 2230 Gary Fitts St. since this is an affidavit and requires witnesses of the signatures. The form can also be obtained at the Business Office.