View Notification
No notifications.

How do I get access to pull water from the fire hydrant at my property?

A permit is required to secure a hydrant meter. To apply for a hydrant meter permit, fill out the Fire Hydrant Meter Permit Application found at City Services Useful Forms.

This form should be completed, signed and returned to or hand delivered to the Business Office located at 2230 Gary Fitts St. The form can also be obtained at the Business Office.