View Notification
No notifications.

How do I get the hydrant meter removed once I complete its use?

To notify us that a previously-requested fire hydrant meter is no longer needed, fill out the Fire Hydrant Meter Removal or Relocation form found at City Services Useful Forms.

The form should be completed, signed and returned to or hand delivered to the Business Office located at 2230 Sixth St. The form can also be obtained at the Business Office.