View Notification
No notifications.

There's an odor in my water. What do I do?

First, determine if odor is coming from the water or your sink. There is a “P” trap under the sink that unscrews very easily. If there are food particles or other material present, clean out and place back on the drain. Pour small amount of bleach down drain and turn faucet on to rinse it down. If this does not remedy issue, call Tuscaloosa 311 by dialing 311 within city limits or 205-248-5311 if outside city limits. You may also call the Ed Love Plant at 205-248-5630.