View Notification
No notifications.

I don't have any water. Who do I call?

Call Tuscaloosa 311 by dialing 311 within city limits or 205-248-5311 if outside city limits to make sure your bill has been paid. Call the Customer Service Office at 205-248-5500 to check your bill status if uncertain. If after hours, call the Ed Love Plant at 205-248-5630. There will be a $50 reconnection fee if water has been turned off for non-payment. If there is a break/leak in water line, call Water Distribution at 205-248-5952.

If bill payment issues are not the problem, someone will be dispatched to determine if City work or line maintenance issues have impacted water service.