View Notification
No notifications.

What if there is a broken fire hydrant?

Call Tuscaloosa 311 by dialing 311 within city limits or 205-248-5311 if outside city limits. You may also call Water Distribution at 205-248-5952. The Ed Love Plant 205-248-5630 will know if water from hydrant is a result of lines are being flushed.