View Notification
No notifications.

How do you request a change in salary within an employee's existing pay grade and pay range?

The base pay of an employee may be adjusted within the range of the employee’s assigned pay by the department head recommending to the human resource director an adjustment of an employee’s salary with justification based upon the prevailing market conditions and/or internal or external equity, with supporting documentation. The Human Resource Department will review the recommendation of the department head and confirm the supporting documentation for appropriateness. If the human resource director concurs that an adjustment is warranted, he or she may forward the request to the mayor and/or Finance Committee (if funds are needed) for further review and action.