View Notification
No notifications.

How do I keep a traffic citation off my record?

If an individual has a speeding ticket and no other moving violations, the court will consider dismissal upon completion of defensive driving school and payment of the application fee and court costs of $262. You will have to appear in court to request a dismissal. The options on the other type of minor moving violations are to either plead guilty or to plead not guilty and have a trial.