View Notification
Click here for more information on the City of Tuscaloosa and COVID-19

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report information about illegal drug activity?

Contact the Narcotics Division at 205-248-4770. If no one is available to take your call, you may leave the information on our secure voicemail.