View Notification
No notifications.

I need information about an ongoing investigation. Who do I call?

For burglary, theft, robbery and business service, call the Criminal Investigation Division at 205-248-4520. For serious assault, homicide and rape, call the Homicide Division at 205-464-8690. For juvenile crime, call the Juvenile Division at 205-248-4600.