View Notification
Click here for City of Tuscaloosa COVID19 updates.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I open a new water account or transfer an account to a new location?

You may apply for a new account or transfer service of an existing account by completing the New Account form or Transfer Service form at City Services Useful Forms and emailing it to You may also request to open or transfer a water account in person at the Business Services Center in City Hall Annex III located at 2230 Sixth St.