View Notification
Click here for City of Tuscaloosa COVID19 updates.

Frequently Asked Questions

I have dirty water. What do I do?

Call Tuscaloosa 311 by dialing 311 within city limits or 205-248-5311 if outside city limits. You may also call the Ed Love Plant at 205-248-5630. Someone will be dispatched to help eliminate the issue.