View Notification
No notifications.

My divorce or separation decree requires me to provide benefits for my former spouse. How does that affect me?

Your former spouse does not qualify as a dependent under City of Tuscaloosa BCBS Alabama Medical & Dental and/or VSP Vision Plan(s) and must be removed from coverage on or before the deadline date. City of Tuscaloosa has arranged for Hodges-Mace, LLC to help all removed dependents find alternative coverage. Depending on when the divorce was final, your former spouse may be eligible for COBRA.