View Notification
No notifications.

I live in a household where no one is physically able to roll out a garbage cart or recycling bin. Does the City have a disabled collection program?

Yes. The environmental services division has a disabled collection program for citizens who require this accommodation temporarily or permanently.

This program requires a physician review and signature, and must be renewed each year.

Call Tuscaloosa 311 for more information.