View Notification
Click here for City of Tuscaloosa COVID19 updates.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a copy of a fire report?

A fire run report is available from Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue Service’s administrative offices on the first floor of the City Hall Annex at 2201 University Blvd. For more information, call 205-248-5420 during office hours (Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.).