Holidays on the River returns to the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater on Nov. 27
November 25, 2019
Tuscaloosa, AL - The City of Tuscaloosa’s Holidays on the River event will return on Wednesday, Nov. 27 to the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater. Holidays on the River features outdoor ice skating, horse-drawn carriage rides and visits from Santa. Here are some things to know about this season:
- Admission to Holidays on the River at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater is free for all guests, but guests must purchase skate pass tickets for skate rental and access to the ice rink. Skate passes are $15 per person and include skate rental and admission to the rink for the day.
- The Very Merry Market is returning on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 and will feature vendor booths allowing guests to shop local for the holidays.
- Carriage Rides are available on Dec. 14 and Dec. 21. They last approximately 20 minutes and ride through the Tinsel Trail located at the Riverwalk. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased on-site or online until all time slots have been filled. Kids 3 and under ride free.
- Santa will visit the event on Saturdays and Sundays in December before Christmas. Visits with Santa are free and do not include skate passes.
- Season passes are $85 and include skate rental and unlimited skating for the 2019-2020 winter season.
- The City also offers birthday and corporate party rental packages.
For more information, to purchase tickets, and to view this season’s schedule, visit holidaysontheriver.com.