The city clerk works directly with the mayor, City Council and public and is responsible for preparing the agenda of all regular Council meetings and attaching copies of all proposed ordinances and resolutions for distribution to the mayor and councilors.
Other City Clerk Duties
- Keeping of all City records
- Recording the official actions of the Council
- Supervising municipal elections
- Providing notice of all Council and committee meetings
- Providing public records upon request
We take pride in our ability to provide you with the most up-to-date, accurate information in a timely and efficient manner. We encourage you to make use of our resources. Feel free to give us a call at 205-248-5010 or send us an email.